PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is the most popular electronic payment company. PayPal is a must-own stock for growth investors. These are the reasons why investors should own this stock.
- PayPal stock’s five-year performance tops all of the FAANG components related stocks.
- PayPal has a very solid balance sheet, with more than $14.1 billion in cash, which top its liabilities.
- PayPal has over 65 million users.
- PayPal has top management leading the company. The management is making all the right moves.
- PayPal has the ability to generate steady and above-average growth. PayPal has beat earnings estimates in 19 of the past 20 quarters.
- PayPal platform will allow customers to buy, sell and hold various cryptocurrencies.
- PayPal has the inside track on the future of e-payments.
In conclusion, investors should own PayPal as a growth stock for long term.
I own Paypal for the long term.. This is the best digital payment company out there.
Wow… Explosive growth.
PYPL is growth stock. $$$
PYPL is the best and high growth FinTech company.
PYPL is still best e-Payment company.
No company can beat PYPL in e-Payment market.