Space-related SPACs that are cutting edge and innovative that will rocket in stock prices in the coming year.
Listed below are Space-related SPACs.
- Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: SFTW) will merge with BlackSky in Q2 2021. After merger, the stock ticker will be renamed as BKSY. BlackSky provides an easy affordable way to access high-quality satellite imaging and insights of the world.
- Holicity Inc (NASDAQ: HOL) will merge with Astra in Q2 2021. After merger, the stock ticker will be renamed as ASTR. Astra is a launch vehicle company that launch a new generation of space services to improve life on Earth.
- Stable Road Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SRAC) will merge with Momentus Space in Q1 2021. After the merger, the stock ticker will be renamed as MNTS. Momentus is a commercial space company offering in-space infrastructure services. It also offers cost-effective and energy efficient in-space transport.
- New Providence Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: NPA) will merge with AST & Science in Q1 2021. After the merger, the stock ticker will be renamed as ASTS. AST & Science is building the first and only space-based cellular broadband network which is accessible directly by standard mobile phones.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (NASDAQ: SPCE) is an Aerospace company specializing in commercial human spaceflight. It merge with IPOA SPAC during Q4 2019.
In conclusion, investors who are interested in SPACs investing should consider investing the space-related SPACs, as listed above, for potential growth of the stock price for the coming year.