Coinbase is one of the most established cryptocurrency exchanges in the United States and one of the largest in the world. It is publicly traded on NASDAQ as ticker symbol COIN.
- Selection: Offers access to nearly 100 cryptocurrencies.
- Funding: Low minimum to fund account.
- Insurance: Cryptocurrency is insured in event website is hacked.
- Platform: Users can trade on two platforms: the original Coinbase platform, which allows users to use U.S. dollars to purchase cryptocurrency, and Coinbase Pro, which has advanced charting functions and allows users to make crypto-to-crypto transactions, as well as place market, limit and stop orders.
- Earn: Coinbase provides a series of video classes and exams as a way to educate users about cryptocurrency trading and some of the cryptocurrencies on offer. By taking the classes, users can earn certain cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto-To-Crypto Trading Pairs: Coinbase offers around 80 crypto-to-crypto trading pairs. Dozens of crypto that can be trade for bitcoin and ether. Also, more than 10 currencies that can be trade with stablecoins like USDC.
- Digital Wallet Options: Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online with the rest stored in offline cold storage, digital wallet.
- Mobile App: Coinbase apps, IOS and Android supported, are highly rated by users. The apps have similar functions and features as the desktop website.
Coinbase is best for crypto traders looking for convenience and able to easily convert one crypto to another.
Sign Up Bonus:
- Join Coinbase with the link, https://www.coinbase.com/join/LXUOTB.
- Receive a $10 Bitcoin bonus after trading $100 worth of crypto within 30 days of signing up.