Abra was founded in Silicon Valley during 2014 by Bill Barhydt, a former software engineer for Goldman Sachs and a former director of Netscape. Abra mission statement is as follows:
Abra operates an easy-to-use app. Now earn up to 13% interest on USD stablecoins or crypto, borrow USD stablecoins, and trade in over 100 cryptocurrencies, all-in-one simple, secure and trusted place. Users can buy, sell, store, and invest in cryptocurrencies, plus manage all crypto investments, in one place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
Listed below are the reasons for using Abra App.
- 100 + new cryptocurrencies in the U.S. and 200 + new cryptos internationally on Abra. That is a wide selection. Researching through 100+ coins will keep your research busy for a long time.
- Fees are low. Unlike other wallets, Abra does not charge when depositing with a bank account. The only fee is the spread which is a reasonable ~1%
- Supports 70 fiat currencies — excellent news for people around the globe.
- Very user-friendly. The screenshots from my Abra app review show that Abra has speed, security, and a good exchange without much of a hassle.
If you’re looking for a simple-to-use platform that closely matches Coinbase’s selection of cryptocurrencies, Abra is an excellent option. They actually far exceed the altcoin selection of Coinbase with the ability to invest in 30 different cryptos via the same app.
Referred Code Bonus:
- Try out Abra and earn $25 in CPRX bonus when using this referral code: RC4NFXFP2, or link: https://www.abra.com/ref/?deep_link_sub1=RC4NFXFP2 to sign up.
- Create a new account, fund with at least $15 and hold for 7 days to get the bonus.