Groundfloor, founded in 2013 by Brian Daily and Nick Bhargava and headquartered in Atlanta of Georgia, is an investment product for individual investors that allows non-accredited and accredited investors alike to participate directly in real estate investment loans on a fractional basis. It provides short-term, high yield returns backed by real estate. Typical loans have returned 10 percent annually on a six-to-12-month term. Investors get access to short-term, high-yield investments offering returns that typically range between 6% and 12%, depending on the risk grade of the specific loan. Of course, the higher the projected return, the higher the risk. Groundfloor’s platform is open to anyone with a minimum of $10 to invest.
Prior to offering, every loan is pre-funded by Groundfloor after a thorough vetting of the borrower’s experience, credit worthiness, and business plan, plus an assessment of the property value on an as-is and as-improved basis.
- Minimum Investment: $10
- Account Fees: No fees for investors
- Accreditation Required: None
- Offering Types: Debt
- Property Types: Residential and Single Family
Groundfloor is a P2P real estate lending platform for non-accredited investors. The low minimum investment opens up direct access to private real estate deals to anybody. It allows investors to spread the risk among many individual projects.
Sign up bonus of $10:
- Join Groundfloor with this referral link, https://app.groundfloor.us/r/u854ff.
- Link your bank account and transfer at least $10 of funds to your Groundfloor account.
- After that, you will earn $10 to invest.