Webull, founded in 2017, is the best stock brokerage firm offering zero commission stock trades on both mobile and desktop. It has some of the lowest fees among brokerages but provides advanced trading tools to its clients. Webull appeals to new and casual investors with its slick interface for the desktop and mobile apps. However, Webull provides many types of tools for active traders. Listed below are some of the reasons for using Webull brokerage.
- Free commissions trading.
- No account or software fees (no annual or inactivity fees).
- Low costs.
- Easy to use platform.
- Advanced tools (in-depth charting, technical indicators, advanced orders, Level II market data from Nasdaq). News, research and analysis available from Nasdaq Totalview, Thomson Reuters, Refinitiv, Lipper, OPRA, OTC Bulletin Board.
- Besides stocks, ETFs, ADRs and options trading, Webull provides cryptocurrency trading as well.
- Ability to trade during the pre-market or after hours trading period.
- 24/7 phone and email while chat is available in mobile app.
In summary, Webull brokerage is best for casual and undercapitalized active traders.
NOTE: Get 4 FREE stocks when you open and fund a Webull brokerage account with $100 or more. Check the link below.