Moomoo, a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Ltd., is a commission-free mobile app/platform. It is regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FNRA). Moomoo’s platform is best for cost-conscious traders. active/advanced traders and new investors. Listed below are the benefits of using Moomoo platform.
- Free Level 2 market data for all users.
- Besides access to US market, Moomoo investors gain access to Hong Kong Stock Exchange and China stocks.
- No commission. US securities are all available commission-free.
- Moomoo offers paper trading on its platform.
- After a deposit, investors receive up to $1,000 of that deposit in instant purchasing power.
- Over 8,000 different stocks that can be sold short.
- $0 contract fee for trading options and no commission.
- Strong market data and analysis tools with over 50 technical indicators.
- Moomoo provides access to trading and quotes in pre-market and post-market hours.
- No minimum deposit to open an account.
- Active trading community, which has more than 100,00 app users.
Moomoo designs its platform for smart trading while investors can enjoy the benefits of low fees. Therefore, from the above benefits, Moomoo provides the best platform for new investor, cost-conscious traders and active/advanced traders.
Join Moomoo and open an account via the link, as shown below. If you deposit $100, you will get a free stock (like Uber, Snap or Ford) (worth $4 to 200). If your net deposit reaches $1500, you will get an extra $10-$1000 free stock.
I used Moomoo for trading stocks in US and HK market.