eToro (https://www.etoro.com/en-us/), founded in 2007 and based in Israel, allows U.S. clients to trade cryptocurrencies and engage in social trading. It is a pioneer in social and copy trading, which allows investors to copy the trades of pros. eToro is made famous through its social investing platform. Currently, eToro only offers cryptocurrency trading in the United States. eToro has more than 13 millions of customers in 140 countries. Listed below are the benefits of using eToro.
- eToro offers access to 15 cryptocurrencies for trading 24/7.
- eToro has low minimum requirement to fund an account for trading, with account minimum of $50. Users need a minimum amount of $200 to use eToro’s Copy Trader functionality.
- eToro allows social trading, where investors can match moves of other popular traders, named copy trading.
- eToro provides an easy-to-use website and mobile app.
- eToro does not charge flat trading commissions but takes a commission through spreads, which may rise and fall based on market conditions.
- eToro does not charge withdrawal fee, $0.
- eToro provides a free digital wallet for storing cryptocurrency.
In conclusion, eToro platform is for cryptocurrency investors who want to copy the moves of popular serious crypto traders and like to use social trading platform.
Transacting in virtual currencies is subject to various risks, such as price volatility, and is therefore not suitable for everyone. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer any CFDs and makes no representations and assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which was created by our partner using publicly available, non-company-specific information about eToro.