Invezz (https://invezz.com/) is a team of finance experts who care about helping people achieve financial freedom. Founded in Sofia, Bulgaria in 2012 in the bedroom of John Alexander Adam, today Invezz has offices in 3 countries and is headquartered in London, UK. The site has grown to have 20+ full-time staff and 30+ contributors, who publish content in 7 different languages for a readership of millions worldwide.
Since its inception, the site has been a collective effort to demystify investing and give regular people the tools they need to build a secure future. We publish informational guides, courses, and news that are jargon-free and accessible even to the newest investor. This is how, in under a decade, Invezz has grown to become one of the UK’s most trusted financial comparison brands, constantly striving to provide new tools and content to help our users make better financial decisions.
Invezz is owned by Investoo Group and backed by Kinetic Investments. Both of these organizations have been key to accelerating the growth of Invezz into an internationally recognized brand.
Invezz vision is that financial freedom is achievable for everyone.
Invezz on a mission to make investing easy and effortless for everyone. We help people make better investment decisions by providing simple-to-understand, unbiased information, tools, and services.
All of Invezz’s work is guided by our five core values, which are:
- Be thirsty for knowledge. We have a constant appetite to learn, and to pass on the best possible information to our users.
- Be transparent. We want all our users to know they can trust us. We’re always honest and transparent with no extra information hidden away in terms and conditions.
- Be efficient. People want accurate, easily-digestible information, and that’s what we aim to provide. At Invezz we believe that taking the direct route is always best.
- Be ambitious. – We want everyone to be the best at whatever they do, whether that’s our employees pushing us to new heights, or our users taking control of their futures.
- Be open. We want all our users to know they can trust us. We’re always honest and transparent with no extra information hidden away in terms and conditions.
The site include the following sections: invest (stock & shares, commodities, cryptocurency, forex), news, analysis (market analysis news), education (investment and trading courses), markets (stock quotes, index quotes, cryptocurrency prices, forex rates and stock exchanges) and reviews (investment and trading product). Its news section covers stocks, cryptocurrency, forex, commodities, market analysis, world, bonds and real estate.